Okay everyone the day has come.
Yes we are that lame family going private. We would love to still hear from you...so if you post a comment with your email address I will add you to the list of fun.
I will be checking this blog pretty regularly.
And if for some reason you sent me your address
and I some how missed you and you didn't get an invitation to join in the fun, just let me know. Thanks!!!
-ME
And if you have an invite to my blog and don't have the address it is
70fingers.blogspot.com
Yes we are that lame family going private. We would love to still hear from you...so if you post a comment with your email address I will add you to the list of fun.
I will be checking this blog pretty regularly.
And if for some reason you sent me your address
and I some how missed you and you didn't get an invitation to join in the fun, just let me know. Thanks!!!
-ME
And if you have an invite to my blog and don't have the address it is
70fingers.blogspot.com

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete